Management of Adverse Effects with Immunotherapy
Date: 9/13/2019 - 9/13/2022
|NPTA Elite: Included With Membership||Register
|NPTA CE+: Included With Membership||Register
|NPTA Insider: $12.50||Register
Contact Hours: 3.0
ACPE UAN: 0384-9999-19-112-H04-T
The National Pharmacy Technician Association (NPTA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for
Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Target Audience: Certified Pharmacy Technicians
This CPE activity has been designated as a knowledge-based program.
Author: Thao K. Huynh PharmD BCOP
Faculty Disclosures/Conflicts of Interest: Author declared no conflict of interest and all information is provided fairly and without bias. Author received no commercial/financial support for this activity and do not approve or endorse any commercial products displayed.
Goals & Objectives:
At the completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- List the immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- List the common adverse events of immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- Describe the clinical presentation for common immune related adverse events.
- Compare and contrast treatment options for common immune related adverse events.
- List the rare adverse events of immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- Discuss the management of rare adverse events associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- Describe the mechanism of action of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy.
- List the CAR T-cell agents.
- Discuss the management of adverse events associated with CAR T-cell therapy.
Expiration Date: 09/13/2022