Pharmacy Technician's Guide to COVID-19
Additional updates/resources coming soon.
PRESS RELEASE: NPTA Ensures Pharmacy Technicians Added to Federal Tax Holiday Legislation
- To read this press release - click here
PRESS RELEASE: Study Shows Majority of Pharmacy Technicians Feel Unsafe at Work Amid COVID-19 Pandemic,
and Likely for Good Reason
FREE Continuing Education >> Running on Empty: The Toll Being Essential Takes On Your Mental Health
Friday, April 24 11am EDT
To register - click here.
FREE Continuing Education >> COVID-19: Essentials for the Pharmacy Technician
- To access the FREE recorded, on-demand version of the program - click here
* You do not have to be a member, but you do have to create a free "user" account. If you do not recieve your login information after creating a free user account, please contact customer service at email@example.com or 888-247-8700. Our site has been having issues with all of the extra traffic.
- To just watch the video - click here
- For a transcript of the video - click here
- To download the slide handouts - click here
- To download full page slides - click here
- If you participated in a live session of this program and need to claim your CE credit - click here
*must have the Webinar Code #
- Private Facebook Group for Pharmacy Technicians RE: COVID-19
hosted by NPTA, but open to ALL pharmacy technicians
Resources for Healthcare/Pharmacy Professionals
- Get global guidance for pharmacy professionals from FIP.
- Get the latest state-specific (US) information related to COVID-19 and pharmacy practice from NASPA.
- Get information for healthcare professionals from the CDC.
- Get updates regarding certification/recertification from PTCB - here or from NHA - here
- Read USP's response to shortage of garb and PPE - here
- Read USP's document/formulas for alcohol-based hand sanitizer - here
- Links to additional information/resources - click here.
- Get the latest international updates from WHO.